Tired of reprinting and throwing away temporary, paper menus? We've got a solution! Now more than ever amidst COVID-19, it’s important for restaurants to establish heightened social distancing and health safety protocols to ensure their patrons feel comfortable.
Nekoosa's SYNAPS, synthetic polyester paper is the solution for restaurants striving to adhere to COVID-19 recommendations and heightened health practices moving forward. While typical menus require regular replacement whether it be due to ripping, peeling lamination or food residue, SYNAPS withstands normal human and environmental wear and tear!
5 Reasons to Print Menus on SYNAPS:
1. What is it? SYNAPS is a high grade polyester film that is naturally waterproof, tear-proof and weather resistant – suitable for both indoor and outdoor dining.
2. Can it be cleaning? Because it’s waterproof, SYNAPS can be cleaned with mild detergent and a soft cloth. Diners will feel good knowing that menus were cleaned between each use.
3. What are its finishing capabilities? SYNAPS has many of the same qualities as paper. It’s available in a wide range of thicknesses and has an aesthetically pleasing matte white finish. SYNAPS can be scored, folded, bound, cut, embossed, foil stamped and coated just like paper so you can design a menu that best represents your restaurant and brand.
4. Laminating? No need. Laminated menus wrinkle, fray on the edge, delaminate and look worn after minimal use. SYNAPS will hold its shape, color and visual appeal over time versus laminated paper menus. It can also be less expensive!
5. What is the range of printer compatibility? SYNAPS was engineered specifically to perform on a wide range of printing equipment. SYNAPS XM is compatible with digital dry toner/laser printers.